Date: Saturday, 2 November 2019
Time: Arrival time: 8:30 [The duration of the session is usually 3 hours - You will be home in time for lunch]
Address: Plot 40 Gouws Avenue, Raslouw, Centurion
We are pleased to welcome Lorraine Groenewald, Director at the Mohale Rest & Retreat Centre in Pretoria North, to facilitate our next session. She will share the theme for the day soonest. Please join us in spending quality quiet time in the presence of the Holy One…
A few logistical arrangements:
• The session is open to anyone [not only West View members - and not only ladies].
• Please arrive promptly by 08.30 for a cup of coffee before we start. The gate is locked for safety reasons during the retreat once everyone has arrived.
• Wear comfortable clothing and bring along a blanket (if you would like to sit on the lawn), your bible, pen/pencil & note-book. Chairs are provided.
• Tea, coffee, biscuits and water are served. Please bring your own snack pack for something to nibble on.
• A donation box is available should you wish to make a contribution towards the day.
• Space is limited to 20 people.
- Please commit to attending on the day if you have confirmed – to avoid saying no to someone because the list is full and a “no show” would disadvantage them.
- Please cancel beforehand should your plans change unexpectedly
- In the event of something cropping up on the day to prevent you from attending, please call Sally or Janine… otherwise we will be waiting for you to get started…..
Please feel free to share the invitation with those whom you know will be interested.
We look forward to sharing the morning with you. Until we meet again, blessings…