Sponsor a Child
West View makes a difference in the lives of children living in the Mooiplaas informal settlement through our mission, Ditshego. Help us to get more children off the streets and into Ditshego's school where they receive two cooked meals, education and lots of love.
We have quite a few people who are already sponsoring children and we are extremely grateful for their support, however there are still so many children on the streets.
Help us to get these children into a safe, learning environment by sponsoring or partly sponsoring a child in need. Sponsor a meal for a month or a full sponsorship for a year- Every bit helps!
Ditshego relies heavily on donors and sponsors to deliver its services to the children and the community. In the past we asked for people to give 67 minutes of their time or effort.
This year we are asking that you sponsor our children with multiples of R67 as shown in the table below:
Sponspr a breakfast for a child: 2 units - R134
Sponsor education for a child: 3 units - R201
Sponsor meals and education: 6 units - R402
- Collect cash amongst your group/company
- Once off Direct payment into our account
Eldoraign branch 251145
Acc no: 62296868634
Ref: Mandela Day
- Monthly stop order
WEST VIEW COLLEGE
Construction has begun on the West View College Sports Court. For the next two months, parents and children should access the Pre-primary and Junior Primary Children’s Church through the bottom pedestrian gate, near Willem Botha Avenue. Thank you in anticipation for your patience through the building process.
Date: Saturday, 2 November 2019
Time: Arrival time: 8:30 [The duration of the session is usually 3 hours - You will be home in time for lunch]
Address: Plot 40 Gouws Avenue, Raslouw, Centurion
We are pleased to welcome Lorraine Groenewald, Director at the Mohale Rest & Retreat Centre in Pretoria North, to facilitate our next session. She will share the theme for the day soonest. Please join us in spending quality quiet time in the presence of the Holy One…
A few logistical arrangements:
• The session is open to anyone [not only West View members - and not only ladies].
• Please arrive promptly by 08.30 for a cup of coffee before we start. The gate is locked for safety reasons during the retreat once everyone has arrived.
• Wear comfortable clothing and bring along a blanket (if you would like to sit on the lawn), your bible, pen/pencil & note-book. Chairs are provided.
• Tea, coffee, biscuits and water are served. Please bring your own snack pack for something to nibble on.
• A donation box is available should you wish to make a contribution towards the day.
• Space is limited to 20 people.
- Please commit to attending on the day if you have confirmed – to avoid saying no to someone because the list is full and a “no show” would disadvantage them.
- Please cancel beforehand should your plans change unexpectedly
- In the event of something cropping up on the day to prevent you from attending, please call Sally or Janine… otherwise we will be waiting for you to get started…..
Please feel free to share the invitation with those whom you know will be interested.
We look forward to sharing the morning with you. Until we meet again, blessings…
Ditshego are preparing for an eco-brick building project on Mandela Day and they need a lot of eco-bricks. Please save your 2L soft drinks bottles (2L only: Coke, Spirit, Fanta etc.) and leave them in the foyer for Ditshego to turn into eco-bricks. If you like, you can even donate readymade eco-bricks! Here are some tips for creating the perfect eco-brick.
PROJECT AND ENJOY
DELICIOUS FISH AND